martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

A deserved star for the Canadian star

Grammy-winning Canadian singer Bryan Adams was honored with a star on Hollywood's storied Walk of Fame on Monday".



The idea of being part of it never entered my mind. It was too far-fetched. Today, I'm humbled at the induction of my name. It's fantastic," he added. Adams was born in Ontario, but spent much of his youth in England, Israel, Portugal and Austria, following his father's postings(he was a diplomat).




He hit the big time in 1983 with his third album "Cut Like a Knife," while his other hits have included "Summer of '69," "Run to You," and "Let's Make It A Night to Remember." The singer -- who is currently on tour, including a concert in Los Angeles on April 9 -- won a Grammy Award for "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You," from the 1991 movie "Robin Hood -- Prince of Thieves".

1 comentario:

  1. I'd like to dedicate this great song to 'my Maid Marian', for whom I do everything I do.
    I hope y'all fancy this theme half as much as I do.

    ResponderEliminar